Sales and Merchandising Associate - Full or Part Time
Local Take is looking for an experienced, outgoing, responsible and all-around fantastic person to provide exceptional customer experiences at our Castro location. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic about growing a local business and passionate about local art and design.
- Provide a warm, welcoming environment and interact in a sincere way will all customers
- Understand and communicate our philosophy of supporting local artists and designers
- Learn and communicate our product lines
- Maintain an impeccable and attractive store environment
- Be flexible for weekend shifts and some holidays
- Learn how to use an ipad POS
- Be resourceful and happy to roll up your sleeves to get any job done
- At least 2 years in a retail customer-facing role
- An ability to think on your feet and make product suggestions
- A highly motivated work ethic
- Outstanding people skills
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- A passion for local art and design
Position is an hourly, part-time position between 10-20 hours per week with the potential to move into a full-time position. Wage will be commensurate with experience.
To apply for this job, please send your resume to email@example.com so we can start getting to know you.